Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tao n dye

went to Tao lately....to celebrate my sis in law's mom's bday....
Font sizen i accidentally saw
mr I hu is having dinner with his gf(lucky or unlucky??)
well...will not post pictures of them so that u all ppl eh eyes to stay healthy...
we need to rush our orders as it will only last for two hours lik that....
frankly....i was dissapointed cuz i thought Tao should be better but its not that worthy for rm50 per person...(tis time nvm cuz im not paying the bills...)

mr yeap zi xunn.....
some pics of the dinner....









my favourite.....soba....
mango ice cream....








p/s:pics of my new hair colour...cant really see it...duh...








p/s 2:my timetable change to 7.30 til 8.30 de....
so u can find me at tues....very free...hahazz
fri oso very free....



No comments:

Post a Comment