Thursday, June 11, 2009

Spinning heads....

Being parents arent easy....
being a sick college guy sure wasnt easy though....
i had been healthy for a few days and it would be my worse condition i had since....form 5 i guess??
although i have been slighty better but this big problem is making me headache....
i have red spots all around my body....
to all my dear frens....
the doctor comfirmed its not denggi or the H1N1.....
and i totally did not have any fever more...
during my illness....
i missed Mxd,KxC and the stall who sells malaysia style burger...
going to conquer you all when i m fully healed...

TARC continues to torture its students as starting from another couple of weeks....
there will be no more sexy ladies or short pants seen in tarc....sigh....
all the guys need to wear long pants plus sneakers while the gals will be required over the knees....
no more freedom for the tarcians....
the only advantage is.....
those lala cant show off their fats anymore...hurray....
but pity us to buy new pants....


p/s: watched this anime.....very funny plus a little bit sudden romance...
TORADORA



and paniponi dash ova...
now hunting for this 1....

1 comment:

  1. oh my god~
    my friends, are you alright?
    quite worry for you~~
    hope you will recover soon~

    is it real that all the TARS students can not wear short pants?
    is it only for penang tar or KL also the same? if KL also the same, i think my friend gonna shout already~
    hahahaha~~~~

    but anyway, it is still better than my college, i had to wear uniform everyday~sign~~

    thank for recommending the animation~

    ReplyDelete